Here are five things we know about Volkswagen's first concept car exhibited during Cityscape this week in Dubai. The concept vehicle which is electric, autonomous and mobile, was first presented in Geneva on March 6, followed by an appearance at Auto Shanghai in April.
1. Sedric, the concept car, was built completely out of scratch, specifically for autonomous driving.
2. Sedric abbreviates 'self-driving car'.
3. You can interact with Sedric as you would with other personal assistant systems such as Siri or Google assistant.
4. Destination details, distance, time taken, traffic situations and routes, can be discussed with Sedric during the course of the journey.
5. The window screen is an OLED infotainment screen and has augmented reality features.
The exhibition is ongoing at Cityscape 2017 from September 11 to 13. You can see Sedric at the Dubai Land Department stand.