- As 2017 draws to a close, experts feel the year has been a turning point for the UAE’s property market
- Investors and end users who are in it for the long haul are putting their money downacross Dubai
- Changes in the US Fed’s interest rate impact borrowers and savers in the UAE
- Developers are offering generous deals on property in Dubai — but will the move boost investment?
- The implications of VAT for real estate sector are a source of heated debate
- Events you shouldn't miss at the biggest real estate show in the UAE
- Online approval systems will help property sales at the Dubai show after a gap of ten years