- However, what do free zone companies need to look for when signing contracts with mainland companies?
- Free zones across the UAE are seeing an uptick in business as increasing numbers of entrepreneurs take the plunge
- Bootstrapping may be integral to start-ups in the UAE but that shouldn't deter entrepreneurs. Four UAE businesses explain how it's done
- The UAE is a start-up hotspot for firms looking to tap the wider region. We profile two entrepreneurs
- Acquiring a free zone licence can be that first step to being a successful entrepreneur. Just heed these dos and don’ts
- Tech, health care and energy can fuel GDP growth, says Dr Mohammad Al Zarooni of the World Free Zones Organisation, ahead of the launch of a new programme today
- The TTIP and TPP lean towards US dominance in free trade, offering little for emerging economic powers
- The UAE’s diverse population, business services and geographic location make the country an attractive start-up hotspot, say these entrepreneurs