- Project aims at giving 1.5 million farmers access to markets but isn’t without risk
- Militant attacks have hurt the industry, but Kenya is wooing back foreign visitors
- The world’s fourth-biggest supplier employs half a million in the industry
- Want to know what it’s like to give everything up and escape to more exotic climes?
- World's first live web broadcasts offer viewers unprecedented access to the Maasai Mara lions and Watamu turtle projects
- Created to promote sport tourism, the inaugural race saw riders from as far afield as Norway and Japan cover more than 300km through central Kenya