- September 26, 2016Last updated less than one minute ago
Mobile Writers Profile
Conrad Egbert is Editor of Guides on gulfnews.com, your how-to resource for everything in the region. Whether you’re looking for the Top 10 most gorgeous places to run away to or how to get a driving license in Dubai, which restaurants serve up the best brunches or what airline is best for you, you will find his stories help you get much more out of your experience.. Follow @egbertconrad on Twitter
- Eid Al Fitr prayers in Dubai will be held at 6am in mosques and musallas across the city
- World class Michelin Star chef Vineet Bhatia demonstrates how to make his mouth-watering version of Bengali Fish Tikka.
- Eating out everyday can become an expensive affair so here's a list of iftars below Dh150. Sahtain!
- Use our guide to the UAE's public holidays to plan your year
- All the best places to break your fast in Dubai in this holy month of Ramadan 2016
- All the best places to end your fast in Abu Dhabi this holy month of Ramadan 2016