- February 25, 2017Last updated 8 minutes ago
Christina Curran is a pages editor at Gulf News. A journalist for more than 10 years in the UK and Ireland, she spent time in Kenya before moving to Dubai to join Gulf News in 2011.. Follow @gulf_news on Twitter
- Although many of us may long for the carefree days of life before death came to collect, there are other days that bring contentment and even joy
- Intuition will take over and the painting will become something different, unique and a part of me ...
- The switch from non-lethal nuclear use to potentially lethal use is a real danger
- Apart from fitting into my bridesmaid dress, I want to try and paint more this year
- It’s time to laugh and chat together about the year and make promises for the one ahead
- Just being able to speak about our fears and insecurities is enough to see the bigger picture and feel better