- December 4, 2016Last updated 5 minutes ago
Christina Curran is a pages editor at Gulf News. A journalist for more than 10 years in the UK and Ireland, she spent time in Kenya before moving to Dubai to join Gulf News in 2011.. Follow @gulf_news on Twitter
- Days like this make a person glad to be alive. That I would be able to see such natural beauty is an amazing gift
- It’s my own personal way of dealing with stress — make everyone else as miserable as you!
- If you stop and listen carefully, if you drown out the din, you’ll hear the sound of laughter and joy from each individual and feel a warmth of love from behind the thousands of fearful masks
- Great people have wandered the halls of Queen’s University. I only hope the spirit of determination and success all the former students still lingers in the halls of the university
- Heading back to the classroom is like pushing the restart button. I’m hoping the terror will push me to do better than the last time I was at university
- Experience a Ramadan that’s right out of the Arabian nights stories