- November 24, 2017Last updated 1 minute ago
With over 20 years of experience in journalism, Bobby Naqvi has worked with several publications. He began his career in journalism in central Indian city of Bhopal. Before joining Gulf News in 2002 in Dubai, he worked with MP Chronicle, United News of India, Down To Earth and Hindustan Times in India. He joined XPRESS in 2006 and has been the Editor since 2010.. Follow @gulf_news on Twitter
- His barbs directed at the PM evoke sharp responses from senior ministers
- The world’s largest food programme feeds tens of millions of children hot meals for 200 days in a year.
- At Akshaya Patra’s facility in Lucknow, workers race to prepare 60,000 meals that leave the premises by 7.30am
- India’s mid-day meal scheme feeds nearly 100 million school children daily
- Ram Madhav says Modi’s second planned visit to the UAE early next year will further strengthen ties between the two nations
- Aster distributes thousands of meals to refugees in Somaliland ahead of Eid