- January 21, 2018Last updated 8 minutes ago
With over 20 years of experience in journalism, Bobby Naqvi has worked with several publications. He began his career in journalism in central Indian city of Bhopal. Before joining Gulf News in 2002 in Dubai, he worked with MP Chronicle, United News of India, Down To Earth and Hindustan Times in India. He joined XPRESS in 2006 and has been the Editor since 2010.. Follow @gulf_news on Twitter
- The so-called government subsidy was used to pay for tickets that are always higher than the prevailing airfare charged by other airlines
- Thank you Prime Minister Modi for ending Haj subsidy that never existed.
- Gujarat results show that the Indian prime minister’s charisma has limited appeal and may not guarantee success in states going to polls next year
- Conversations in Arabic between expatriates in the kingdom are not a rare sight
- Election is seen as direct contest between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his rival Rahul Gandhi
- Gandhi’s election comes at a time when the Congress stands decimated in vast swathes of India’s political landscape