- February 22, 2018Last updated 4 minutes ago
With over 20 years of experience in journalism, Bobby Naqvi has worked with several publications. He began his career in journalism in central Indian city of Bhopal. Before joining Gulf News in 2002 in Dubai, he worked with MP Chronicle, United News of India, Down To Earth and Hindustan Times in India. He joined XPRESS in 2006 and has been the Editor since 2010.. Follow @gulf_news on Twitter
- Release has worst possible timing — when Muslims are held accountable for actions of dynasties centuries ago
- Sadhguru talks about revitalising rivers and why he feels intolerance exists only in English TV news studios in India
- The 60-year-old mystic, Jaggi Vasudev, popularly known as Sadhguru, founded his non-religious Isha Foundation in 1993
- The so-called government subsidy was used to pay for tickets that are always higher than the prevailing airfare charged by other airlines
- Thank you Prime Minister Modi for ending Haj subsidy that never existed.
- Gujarat results show that the Indian prime minister’s charisma has limited appeal and may not guarantee success in states going to polls next year