- September 26, 2016Last updated 4 minutes ago
Alexander Cornwell is a Staff Reporter at Gulf News. Originally from Australia, he covers the regional aviation and oil sector and has reported from Doha, Occupied East Jerusalem, Mashhad and Muscat in the Middle East. He has also reported from Europe and the United States.. Follow @gulf_news on Twitter
- Oil giant says it is looking at London, New York and Hong Kong exchanges
- Total, Inpex and GS Energy have been awarded 10, five and three per cent stakes leaving 22 per cent for other bids
- Saudi Aramco's CEO said "prices are likely to strengthen with time"
- Amid the uncertainty of Brexit, Tourism Ireland is looking to build on developing markets
- Opec members are to meet in Algiers next week
- Opec members will meet informally in Algiers next week