- April 25, 2017Last updated 3 minutes ago
- Cameron is the most popular major party leader, but his career is hanging by a thread irrespective of the result
- Prime Minister David Cameron answers critics who say he lacked passion by ditching his usual polished image
- Leaders of 5,000 small companies have signed a letter endorsing the Conservative Party
- Prime Minister David Cameron defended the royal couple's choice of private treatment at the Lindo Wing of St. Mary's Hospital over public care
- Prime Minister David Cameron hit back at critics who claim his re-election campaign lacks passion
- British Prime Minister David Cameron was left red-faced Saturday after getting the name of his favourite football team wrong.