Passports and Visas
- Questioner is entitled to three months’ salary as compensation if employer breaks limited contract
- Those on visit visas no longer need to exit the country to amend their status
- Did you know that it is a legal requirement to carry your Emirates ID with you at all times?
- System will flag name if bank files police complaint
- Period begins on actual date of starting work irrespective of when employment visa is issued
- Nepalese residents in the UAE have until November 24 to apply for their new passports or they risk a fine. Follow our guide
- Registering the birth of your child is a legal necessity, so what’s involved?